- ABOUT US
- HEALTH & SAFETY
- MEDIA CENTER
Provost & Dean of Faculty
The provost and dean of faculty is responsible for providing the overall strategic leadership of SIT’s academic structure, overseeing the management of all academic matters, with an emphasis on curriculum, teaching, and faculty affairs. In alignment with the president’s vision, the incumbent establishes strategic priorities of academic program design and structure, teaching and learning, and research and partnerships, and undertakes initiatives to enhance SIT’s reputation for academic excellence. The dean of faculty may also serve as the chief academic officer (provost), with additional responsibilities pertaining to academic policies, financial sustainability, and student success.
Assessment & Learning Support
The Assessment & Learning Support unit represents a wide range of functions to support the SIT community. Our goal is to provide students, faculty, and staff with the information, tools, and services they need to succeed.
Accreditation, Assessment, Career Services, and World Languages Center
Kathryn Inskeep, PhD
Dean for Assessment & Learning Support
Assessment and Institutional Research
Associate Director for Assessment/Institutional Research
Access Services Librarian
Library Contact Information
- General and research related inquiries, access, and circulation related questions: [email protected]
- Questions about e-Reserves: [email protected]
- Questions about Circulation: [email protected]
- Questions about InterLibrary Loan (ILL): [email protected]
- Questions about the Archives: [email protected]
- Questions about Digital Collections: [email protected]
Educational Technology and Online Learning
Rochelle Rothman, EdD
Maria Miranda, MA, PhD Candidate
Online Writing Center Coordinator
Office of Research & Sponsored Programs (ORSP)
SIT’s Office of Research and Sponsored Programs (ORSP) was founded in 2019 and has the following goals:
- To guide and assist all SIT faculty and staff in grant seeking, grant proposal and application processes, and grant management
- To serve as a contact point for internal and external stakeholders for SIT institutional and individual grants
- To implement grant policies, procedures, and protocols to ensure full transparency, compliance, and auditability
- To lead and advance an institutional culture of research excellence
ORSP provides the following functions at SIT:
- Serves as a contact point for internal and external engagement on grants
- Facilitates grant processes for faculty,
staff, and the institution
- Leads proposal development, review, and submissions
- Research development
- Develops policy and procedures related to grants through connecting with SIT’s HR, Finance, Legal, and Compliance units
- Tracks relevant funding opportunities and systematically disseminates information to SIT faculty and staff
- Creates a culture of grants at SIT through fostering grant pursuit, proactivity, creativity, and new entrepreneurial models
SIT adheres to Uniform Guidance 2 CFR Part 200 “Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards” regulations for grants. Please contact ORSP with any questions or for clarification of regulations.
Other internal SIT policies may impact research grants. See https://www.sit.edu/about-us/sit-policies/
Resources for SIT Faculty and Staff
Please check the ORSP section on the internal SIT WorldLink site for further policies, documents, and materials for SIT faculty and staff.
If you are interested in cooperating with SIT on a grant or sponsored program, please contact [email protected]
Christopher Medalis, PhD
Tel: +1 802 258 3559
Our admissions staff work one-on-one with every applicant. We are committed to assisting you throughout the process, from initial inquiry to program enrollment.
SIT’s University Relations department serves as the primary liaison to colleges and universities. Based across the country, members of the department regularly visit campuses to attend fairs; meet with students, administrators, and faculty; and conduct informational sessions.
University Relations Manager Regions