- ABOUT US
- HEALTH & SAFETY
- MEDIA CENTER
Student Consumer Information and Public Disclosures (HEOA Compliance)
SIT provides students, parents, and the general public with easy access to important information and certain disclosures required by Federal and State agencies. Click on the links below to learn more about general institutional information, financial assistance, health and safety disclosures, and student outcomes. For more information on SIT policies, please visit the policy pages for the SIT Graduate Institute and SIT Study Abroad. Learn more about the Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA) here.
GENERAL INSTITUTIONAL INFORMATION
Adverse Action Disclosure
- SIT currently has no adverse actions to disclose.
- CORONAVIRUS AID, RELIEF AND ECONOMIC SECURITY (CARES) ACT: HIGHER EDUCATION EMERGENCY RELIEF FUNDS
- HEERF Awards To Date
- HEERF Institutional Reports:
Equal Opportunity in Educational Programs and Activities and Non-Harassment Policy
Facilities and Services for Students with Disabilities
Planned Improvements to Academic Programs
Privacy of Student Records
Price of Attendance
- Textbook information is posted on WebAdvisor.
Transfer of Credit Policy/Articulation Agreements
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE INFORMATION AND RELATED POLICIES
Availability of Financial Aid
Contact Information for Assistance in Obtaining Institutional or Financial Aid Information
Student Financial Services Manager
Assistance Available from Federal, State, Local and Institutional Programs
Student Loan Information
Private Education Loan Disclosures (Including Self-Certification Form)
Preferred Lender Arrangements
- SIT does not engage in preferred lender agreements.
HEALTH AND SAFETY INFORMATION
Alcohol and Drug Policies
Public Safety Report and Related Policies
Title IX Coordinator
Title IX Coordinator
Regional Manager of Student Health, Safety and Well-Being for Asia and the Pacific
Post Graduate Survey
- At present, SIT does not offer professional licensure as part of our degrees and certificate programs.
VOTER REGISTRATION & VOTING ACCESS INFORMATION
- Vermont Voter Registration
- Nationwide Polling Place Information
- Absentee and Early Voting Information
- Military and Overseas Voting Information