#SITVideoContest is here!
Show us what’s happening with your study abroad adventure. The 2017 SIT Study Abroad Video Contest is now open for submissions. Deadline for submissions is Nov. 10, 2017.
We want your best work; any approach, any style, 60 seconds maximum. There are no categories, so subject matter is up to you. Show us what makes study abroad a great experience – an exciting excursion, your homestay family, classes, research, an internship, life in your town. This can be from your semester or summer abroad with SIT.
DEADLINE: Nov. 10, 2017
First prize: $300 Amazon gift voucher
Second prize: $200 Amazon gift voucher
Third prize: $100 Amazon gift voucher
Winners will be announced at the end of the contest, then contacted via email to deliver their prize. Each entrant can only win one prize.
- Only current or former SIT Study Abroad students may enter. Footage must be from your semester or summer on an SIT program.
- Videos must be in .MOV or .MP4 JPEG format, and be no more than 60 seconds long.
- Videos cannot contain unlicensed music, but music that’s happening in front of the camera is fine.
- Entries may be disqualified due to inappropriate subject matter, use of music not adhering to the above guidelines, or other reasons.
- Each entrant may submit up to five videos.
How to Enter
Email your video and/or a link to Youtube or Vimeo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage you to share your video after you’ve entered, and be sure to use #SITVideoContest.
Terms and Conditions
By submitting a video, you agree to give School for International Training nonexclusive rights to reproduce the work in perpetuity in all School for International Training print and online publications, on the website, or in any other marketing or media projects.