Health guidelines for each program are compiled by the SIT International Health Clinic, based on recommendations by the CDC. Please read through these carefully. Students should bring these guidelines with them when consulting doctors, therapist and other medical practitioners on immunizations and specific health concerns. Additional program-specific information is available in each program’s predeparture materials.
|SIT Study Abroad Health Guideline documents|
|No documents were found.|
- How to Choose a Program
- View SIT Study Abroad Undergraduate Research / ISP Collection
- View the 2013 Overview Brochure (PDF, 1MB)
- View the 2013 Semester Catalog (PDF, 4MB)
- View the 2013 Summer Catalog (PDF, 1MB)
- View Our Photo Galleries on Flickr
- Academic Resources/Library
- Track Your Application Online
- US State Department "Students Abroad"
- SIT Study Abroad Gear