Australia: Rainforest, Reef, and Cultural Ecology
- How to Choose a Program
- View SIT Study Abroad Undergraduate Research / ISP Collection
- View the 2013 Overview Brochure (PDF, 1MB)
- View the 2013 Semester Catalog (PDF, 4MB)
- View the 2013 Summer Catalog (PDF, 1MB)
- View Our Photo Galleries on Flickr
- Academic Resources/Library
- Track Your Application Online
- US State Department "Students Abroad"
- SIT Study Abroad Gear
To view the photo gallery below, Adobe Flash Player is required. (Free Download Here)
Duration: 15 weeks
Program Base: Cairns
Prerequisites: Coursework in environmental studies, ecology, biology, or related fields, as assessed by SIT. Read more...
View Student Evaluations for this program: