Nepal: Geoscience in the Himalaya (Summer)
- How to Choose a Program
- View SIT Study Abroad Undergraduate Research / ISP Collection
- View the 2014 Overview Brochure (PDF, 2MB)
- View the 2014 Semester Catalog (PDF, 8MB)
- View the 2014 Summer Catalog (PDF, 1MB)
- View Our Photo Galleries on Flickr
- Academic Resources/Library
- Track Your Application Online
- US State Department "Students Abroad"
- SIT Study Abroad Gear
While on excursions, students’ accommodations will include guest houses and small hostels (called tea houses) as well as possibly dormitory-style housing. During the time in Kathmandu, students will stay in small tourist hotels near the SIT program office located in the city’s Boudha neighborhood.
Duration: 7 weeks
Program Base: Kathmandu
Prerequisites: At least two upper division (above the 100-level) geoscience, environmental science, or physical geography courses. Read more...
View Student Evaluations for this program:
888.272.7881 (toll-free in US)
PO Box 676, 1 Kipling Road
Brattleboro, VT 05302 USA