Egypt: Modern Cairo, Urban Development, and Social Change
- How to Choose a Program
- View SIT Study Abroad Undergraduate Research / ISP Collection
- View the 2013 Overview Brochure (PDF, 1MB)
- View the 2013 Semester Catalog (PDF, 4MB)
- View the 2013 Summer Catalog (PDF, 1MB)
- View Our Photo Galleries on Flickr
- Academic Resources/Library
- Track Your Application Online
- US State Department "Students Abroad"
- SIT Study Abroad Gear
Students will live in apartments shared with fellow students from the program. The apartments have kitchens, which will enable students to cook their own meals, and are located primarily in the Mohandisseen area and the historic Garden City neighborhood. Students will share occasional meals with Egyptian families giving them the opportunity to join in the daily practices of their hosts while experiencing the deliciousness of homemade Egyptian cuisine.
Other accommodations during the program may include small hotels or hostels.
View Student Evaluations for this program:
About the Evaluations (PDF)