China: Community Health and Traditional Chinese Medicine (Summer)
- How to Choose a Program
- View SIT Study Abroad Undergraduate Research / ISP Collection
- View the 2014 Overview Brochure (PDF, 2MB)
- View the 2014 Semester Catalog (PDF, 8MB)
- View the 2014 Summer Catalog (PDF, 1MB)
- View Our Photo Galleries on Flickr
- Academic Resources/Library
- Track Your Application Online
- US State Department "Students Abroad"
- SIT Study Abroad Gear
This program does not include a long-term homestay. Housing is provided close to the TCM hospital and in small hotels and guesthouses during excursion.
Duration: 6 weeks
Program Base: Kunming
Language Study: Chinese
Prerequisites: Previous college-level coursework or other significant preparation in the health sciences or a related field, as assessed by SIT. Read more...
View Student Evaluations for this program:
888.272.7881 (toll-free in US)
PO Box 676, 1 Kipling Road
Brattleboro, VT 05302 USA