IHP Climate Change: The Politics of Food, Water, and Energy
- How to Choose a Program
- View SIT Study Abroad Undergraduate Research / ISP Collection
- View the 2013 Overview Brochure (PDF, 1MB)
- View the 2013 Semester Catalog (PDF, 4MB)
- View the 2013 Summer Catalog (PDF, 1MB)
- View Our Photo Galleries on Flickr
- Academic Resources/Library
- Track Your Application Online
- US State Department "Students Abroad"
- SIT Study Abroad Gear
Students will live with a host family in Rabat, Morocco, and Cochabamba, Bolivia. They will stay in hotels, guesthouses, and/or dormitories in California and Vietnam.
Homestay families provide students with the opportunity to live as integrated members of their host communities. In sharing daily life, conversations, family stories, celebrations, and community events, students not only learn a tremendous amount, but develop lasting friendships.
Duration: Fall or Spring, 15 weeks
USA, Vietnam, Morocco, Bolivia
Prerequisites: Coursework in political science, economics, and/or environmental science recommended. Learn More...
Climate Change Fall Itinerary
View Student Evaluations for this program:
About the Evaluations (PDF)