Switzerland: Global Health and Development Policy
- How to Choose a Program
- View SIT Study Abroad Undergraduate Research / ISP Collection
- View the 2013 Overview Brochure (PDF, 1MB)
- View the 2013 Semester Catalog (PDF, 4MB)
- View the 2013 Summer Catalog (PDF, 1MB)
- View Our Photo Galleries on Flickr
- Academic Resources/Library
- Track Your Application Online
- US State Department "Students Abroad"
- SIT Study Abroad Gear
Program Dates: SPRING 2012
Program Start Date: Jan 25, 2012
Program End Date: May 8, 2012
The dates listed above are subject to change. Please note that travel to and from the program site may span a period of more than one day.
Student applications to this program will be reviewed on a rolling basis between the opening date and the deadline.
Application Deadline: Oct 7, 2011
Duration: 15 weeks
Program Base: Switzerland, Geneva/Nyon
Language Study: French
Prerequisites: Coursework in development studies, public health, or the social, economic, or political sciences. French recommended Read more...
View Student Evaluations for this program: