Iceland: Renewable Energy, Technology, and Resource Economics (Summer)
- How to Choose a Program
- View SIT Study Abroad Undergraduate Research / ISP Collection
- View the 2014 Overview Brochure (PDF, 2MB)
- View the 2014 Semester Catalog (PDF, 8MB)
- View the 2014 Summer Catalog (PDF, 1MB)
- View Our Photo Galleries on Flickr
- Academic Resources/Library
- Track Your Application Online
- US State Department "Students Abroad"
- SIT Study Abroad Gear
Program Dates: Summer 2014
Program Start Date: Jun 16, 2014
Program End Date: Jul 31, 2014
The dates listed above are subject to change. Please note that travel to and from the program site may span a period of more than one day.
Student applications to this program will be reviewed on a rolling basis between the opening date and the deadline.
Application Deadline: Apr 1, 2014
Duration: 7 weeks
Program Base: Westfjords
Language Study: Icelandic
Prerequisites: Previous college-level coursework or other significant preparation in engineering, economics, environmental studies, or related fields, as assessed by SIT. Read more...
View Student Evaluations for this program:
888.272.7881 (toll-free in US)
PO Box 676, 1 Kipling Road
Brattleboro, VT 05302 USA