Iceland: Renewable Energy, Technology, and Resource Economics -- Summer
- How to Choose a Program
- View SIT Study Abroad Undergraduate Research / ISP Collection
- View the 2013 Overview Brochure (PDF, 1MB)
- View the 2013 Semester Catalog (PDF, 4MB)
- View the 2013 Summer Catalog (PDF, 1MB)
- View Our Photo Galleries on Flickr
- Academic Resources/Library
- Track Your Application Online
- US State Department "Students Abroad"
- SIT Study Abroad Gear
Program Dates: SUMMER 2012
Program Start Date: Jun 11, 2012
Program End Date: Jul 26, 2012
The dates listed above are subject to change. Please note that travel to and from the program site may span a period of more than one day.
Student applications to this program will be reviewed on a rolling basis between the opening date and the deadline.
Application Deadline: Apr 1, 2012
Duration: 7 weeks
Language Study: Icelandic
Prerequisites: Coursework in engineering, resource economics, or environmental studies Read more...
View Student Evaluations for this program: