IHP Health and Community: Globalization, Culture, and Care (Spring 2)
- How to Choose a Program
- View SIT Study Abroad Undergraduate Research / ISP Collection
- View the 2013 Overview Brochure (PDF, 1MB)
- View the 2013 Semester Catalog (PDF, 4MB)
- View the 2013 Summer Catalog (PDF, 1MB)
- View Our Photo Galleries on Flickr
- Academic Resources/Library
- Track Your Application Online
- US State Department "Students Abroad"
- SIT Study Abroad Gear
Duration: Spring, 16 weeks
United States, Brazil, Vietnam, South Africa
Prerequisites: None. Coursework in public health, anthropology, biology, or related field recommended. Learn More...
View Student Evaluations for this program:
About the Evaluations (PDF)