Below are links to the mostly commonly used SIT Study Abroad forms. Not all forms are necessary for all programs or all students, and some forms that you will need are not included here.
Before completing application forms, please read more about the admissions process and preparation for an SIT Study Abroad program. Especially when application deadlines are near, it is also wise to talk directly with one of our admissions counselors.
Academic Reference Form (PDF)
- How to Choose a Program
- View SIT Study Abroad Undergraduate Research / ISP Collection
- View the 2014 Overview Brochure (PDF, 2MB)
- View the 2014 Semester Catalog (PDF, 8MB)
- View the 2014 Summer Catalog (PDF, 1MB)
- View Our Photo Galleries on Flickr
- Academic Resources/Library
- Track Your Application Online
- US State Department "Students Abroad"
- SIT Study Abroad Gear
888.272.7881 (toll-free in US)
PO Box 676, 1 Kipling Road
Brattleboro, VT 05302 USA