Contact and Emergency Communication
Students, family members, and college and university staff who need information or assistance should contact SIT Study Abroad in Vermont at 802.258.3212 or toll-free at 888.272-7881.
When calling the office, please have the following information available:
- Name of the person/people involved or needed
- Name of the program, or location of program (including base city, as there are often multiple programs in one country)
- Basic description of the situation, advice or help requested, and contact information.
For routine matters, regular business hours are Monday through Friday, from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm (Eastern time).
SIT Study Abroad is available 24 hours a day to respond to and manage student emergencies. In the event of an emergency, please call the numbers listed above. Calls coming in after-hours or on the weekend will be received first by an answering service, then forwarded to an appropriate SIT Study Abroad staff member.
- How to Choose a Program
- View SIT Study Abroad Undergraduate Research / ISP Collection
- View the 2013 Overview Brochure (PDF, 1MB)
- View the 2013 Semester Catalog (PDF, 4MB)
- View the 2013 Summer Catalog (PDF, 1MB)
- View Our Photo Galleries on Flickr
- Academic Resources/Library
- Track Your Application Online
- US State Department "Students Abroad"
- SIT Study Abroad Gear