Contact and Emergency Communication
Students, family members, and college and university staff who need information or assistance should contact SIT Study Abroad in Vermont at 802 258-3212 or toll-free at 888 272-7881.
When calling the office, please have the following information available:
- Name of the person/people involved or needed
- Name of the program or location of program (including base city, as there are often multiple programs in one country)
- Basic description of the situation, advice or help requested, and contact information
For routine matters, regular business hours are Monday through Friday, from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM (Eastern Standard Time).
SIT Study Abroad is available 24 hours a day to respond to and manage student emergencies. In the event of an emergency, please call the numbers listed above. Calls coming in after-hours or on the weekend will be received first by an answering service, then forwarded to an appropriate SIT Study Abroad staff member.
- How to Choose a Program
- View SIT Study Abroad Undergraduate Research / ISP Collection
- View the 2014 Overview Brochure (PDF, 2MB)
- View the 2014 Semester Catalog (PDF, 8MB)
- View the 2014 Summer Catalog (PDF, 1MB)
- View Our Photo Galleries on Flickr
- Academic Resources/Library
- Track Your Application Online
- US State Department "Students Abroad"
- SIT Study Abroad Gear
888.272.7881 (toll-free in US)
PO Box 676, 1 Kipling Road
Brattleboro, VT 05302 USA