Washington DC Student Arrival Documents and Information
Documents for incoming students for the Fall 2014 Master of Arts in Sustainable Development in Washington, DC. If you have any questions, please contact the appropriate SIT department for support.
You are strongly encouraged to Bookmark this page in your browser.
- Orientation Schedule (coming soon)
- International Student Orientation Schedule (coming soon)
- August 25–26: International Student Orientation
- August 27–29: New Student Orientation
- September 2: First Day of Classes
Degree Information and Academics
Course registration will take place when you arrive for the start of the program. You may wish to review the course catalog prior to your arrival:
- Please note: Student insurance at SIT Graduate Institute will be provided by Bollinger Insurance. Students interested in obtaining insurance during their course of study at SIT should visit their website for comprehensive information related to enrollment, claims and coverage, network providers, and other topics.
- Students should contact Bollinger directly at 800 526-1379 for all insurance-related questions and concerns. Students may also contact Sharon Berry, accounts receivable manager at SIT Graduate Institute, at 802 258-3197 or email@example.com with questions.
Washington, DC Information
SIT does not provide housing to students at the Washington, DC Center. However, students can use these Washington, DC housing resources:
As a student in an SIT program, you are invited to join a LinkedIn group where you will be able to connect with your fellow classmates before you arrive on campus.
800.336.1616 (toll free in US)
802.258.3510 (outside the US)
PO Box 676, 1 Kipling Road
Brattleboro, VT 05302 USA