Washington DC Student Arrival Documents and Information
Documents for incoming students for the Fall 2013 Master of Arts in Sustainable Development in Washington, DC. If you have any questions, please contact the appropriate SIT department for support.
You are strongly encouraged to Bookmark this page in your browser.
Degree Information and Academics
- SIT Graduate Institute Course Catalog (PDF)
- Academic Resources, including library
- Web Advisor
- Summer Reading List (PDF)
- Please note: Student insurance at SIT Graduate Institute will be provided by Bollinger Insurance. Students interested in obtaining insurance during their course of study at SIT should visit their website for comprehensive information related to enrollment, claims and coverage, network providers, and other topics.
- Students should contact Bollinger directly at 800 526-1379 for all insurance-related questions and concerns. Students may also contact Sharon Berry, accounts receivable manager at SIT Graduate Institute, at 802 258-3197 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Washington, DC Information
SIT does not provide housing to students at the Washington, DC Center. However, students can use these Washington, DC housing resources:
As a student in an SIT program, you are invited to join a LinkedIn group where you will be able to connect with your fellow classmates before you arrive on campus.
800.336.1616 (toll free in US)
802.258.3510 (outside the US)
PO Box 676, 1 Kipling Road
Brattleboro, VT 05302 USA