Student Life: Accepted Students

Student Visas


Every international student is required to have a valid student visa issued by the US government authorizing their study in the US. After you have been admitted to SIT, your finances for the first year of study have been documented, and the payment for your first enrollment period has been received, you will be sent an I-20 form. To apply for your student visa, you will need to present the I-20 form and your passport to the United States Consulate office or United States Embassy in your country. For additional information concerning US immigration regulations and advice about obtaining a student visa, please contact Janet Hulnick, Director of International Students and Scholars or at 802.258.3364.

US Immigration Links:

Read the Online Viewbook

Apply Now

Continue My Application

Connect With Us

Connect icons


800.336.1616 (toll free in US)
802.258.3510 (outside the US)



Mailing Address:
PO Box 676, 1 Kipling Road
Brattleboro, VT 05302 USA

Contact us by email.