SIT and Oxfam America Partnership
SIT Graduate Institute and Oxfam America have partnered to provide a special scholarship to current and past Oxfam Change Leader and Group Leader volunteers who wish to pursue an SIT master's degree.
Applicants must be accepted into one of the following SIT master's degree programs:
- Master of Arts in Conflict Transformation
- Master of Arts in International Education (On Campus)
- Master of Arts in Sustainable Development (Vermont)
- Master of Arts in Sustainable Development: International Policy and Management (Washington, DC)
- Self-Designed Master of Arts in Intercultural Service, Leadership, and Management
- Master of Arts in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
Applicants are eligible for $1,000 per year of service (up to $3,000) and will also receive a waiver of their $50 application fee.
To Identify Your Oxfam Affiliation
Please check the Oxfam box on SIT’s online application. Otherwise, contact SIT’s Admissions Office at 800 336-1616 (toll free in the US) or 802-258-3510, or email email@example.com to get the application fee waived and be considered for the scholarship described above. Please state that you served with Oxfam and reference the partnership.
800.336.1616 (toll free in US)
802.258.3510 (outside the US)
PO Box 676, 1 Kipling Road
Brattleboro, VT 05302 USA