The International Language Institute (ILI) of Massachusetts Partnership
The International Language Institute (ILI) of Massachusetts partnership provides transfer credit for students at ILI who apply for admission to SIT Graduate Institute.
SIT will accept completion of level 8 of ILI’s intensive English (ESOL) program as meeting SIT’s English proficiency requirement, meaning those applicants will be exempt from taking the TOEFL exam for admission to the following SIT degree programs:
- Master of Arts in Conflict Transformation
- Master of Arts in International Education (Low Residency)
- Master of Arts in International Education (On Campus)
- Master of Arts in Sustainable Development (Vermont)
- Master of Arts in Sustainable Development: International Policy and Management (Washington, DC)
- Master of Arts in Intercultural Service, Leadership, and Management (Self Designed)
- Master of Arts in TESOL
SIT will grant conditional acceptance to applicants who have not yet successfully completed level 8 of the ESOL at ILI who are otherwise admissible with the condition that the applicant must successfully complete level 8 before enrolling in one of the above degree programs.
800.336.1616 (toll free in US)
802.258.3510 (outside the US)
PO Box 676, 1 Kipling Road
Brattleboro, VT 05302 USA