These are inexpensive and mid-range restaurants that are perennial favorites with SIT's students.
- Brattleboro House of Pizza - great breakfast prices; Putney Rd. behind Staples office supplies 257-0100
- Chelsea Royal Diner - great breakfast prices; on Route 9 in West Brattleboro 254-8399
- The Marina, Putney Road, Brattleboro (802) 257-7563
- Fireworks Restaurant, dinner only; 73 Main Street, Brattleboro, VT 05301 254-2073
- Flat Street Brew Pub and Tap Room Restaurant, 6 Flat St. Brattleboro, VT 05301
- The Tavern at The Colonial Inn, 889 Putney Road, Brattleboro, Vermont 05301
Or for something a little nicer...
- The Chesterfield Inn, Rt 9 West Chesterfield, NH 603-256-3211
- Colonel Williams Inn, Rt 9 Marlboro, VT 257-1093
- Four Columns Inn and Restaurant, 230 West Street; Newfane, Vermont 365-7713
- Peter Havens, 32 Elliot Street, Brattleboro, VT 257-3333
- Putney Inn, Depot Road, Putney, Vermont 387-5517
- The Old Tavern at Grafton, Grafton, VT 843-2231
- The Inn at Saxton's River, Rte 121, Saxton's River, VT 869-2110
- T.J. Buckley's, 132 Elliot Street, Brattleboro, VT 257-4922
Additional information about dining in the region is available on the Brattleboro Chamber of Commerce website.
800.336.1616 (toll free in US)
802.258.3510 (outside the US)
PO Box 676, 1 Kipling Road
Brattleboro, VT 05302 USA