City Year Partnership details
- Each matriculated City Year participant will be eligible to receive a scholarship from SIT Graduate Institute in an amount equal to at least 25% of tuition.
- Scholarships will be awarded to up to five current or former City Year participants and staff who best exemplify an ability to function as interculturally effective leaders, professionals, and citizens.
- To qualify for a scholarship, City Year corps members or alumni must have successfully completed at least one year of service, and City Year staff members must have been employed for at least two years.
- Additional merit-based scholarships may also be considered.
- SIT Graduate Institute will waive the application fee for all City Year corps members, staff, and alumni.
- SIT Graduate Institute will permit students admitted to its graduate program to defer enrollment by two years if they decide to serve with City Year before starting their studies.
*City Year Partnership participants may also qualify for additional scholarships and financial aid not related to the City Year Partnership.
Please note that all admissions and scholarship decisions are made by the educational institution. City Year members, alumni, and staff interested in these scholarships must complete the full application process for the institution. There may be a supplementary application process for scholarship awards. Please pay close attention to deadlines, and consider beginning work on your applications early in the year.
800.336.1616 (toll free in US)
802.258.3510 (outside the US)
PO Box 676, 1 Kipling Road
Brattleboro, VT 05302 USA